Celebration specialty dining sold out!

We are sailing Celebration on January 15 and have been checking every few days for specialty dining reservations with nothing showing up.  When I checked today everything showed sold out except Bonsai Teppanyaki. Wow! I am hoping this might be a mistake?  Or do you think there may be cancellations?  Should I keep checking?

They had to wait to post it until the prices went up, of course, despite telling their ambassador to tell people it would be available before the price increase.  Availability is a little wonky when they first load, just keep checking.  If you're very picky about timing, check back a little more often than you were before they were loaded into the system.

5 hours ago, Virga said:

They had to wait to post it until the prices went up, of course, despite telling their ambassador to tell people it would be available before the price increase.  Availability is a little wonky when they first load, just keep checking.  If you're very picky about timing, check back a little more often than you were before they were loaded into the system.

It was available to book at the old price, you just had to email the request as JH said. We got our confirmations for the Celebration: Rudi's and the steakhouse for May 2023.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 3:15 PM, fireresq15 said:

It was available to book at the old price, you just had to email the request as JH said. We got our confirmations for the Celebration: Rudi's and the steakhouse for May 2023.

Ah, I'm not actually on Facebook - all I saw was a post here saying that he'd said it would be available the following week, so I checked several times before the price increase and never saw it available.  I suppose I'm ok with costing myself a few bucks to avoid that particular brain drain.