Hotel(s) Used by NCL in Fairbanks, Alaska???

We are taking a combination Alaskan land tour/cruise offered by NCL.   We want to have a rental car dropped off and picked up at our hotel in Fairbanks.   It is more than 3 weeks from our cruise date, therefore NCL will not tell us where we are staying.  The rental cars are going fast for the dates we are going to be in Fairbanks.   I need to have the hotel address in order to complete an on line registration for a car.  

Which hotel(s) does NCL use for its land tour participants in Fairbanks, AK?   

2 hours ago, aurora dreaming said:

We are taking a combination Alaskan land tour/cruise offered by NCL.   We want to have a rental car dropped off and picked up at our hotel in Fairbanks.   It is more than 3 weeks from our cruise date, therefore NCL will not tell us where we are staying.  The rental cars are going fast for the dates we are going to be in Fairbanks.   I need to have the hotel address in order to complete an on line registration for a car.  

Which hotel(s) does NCL use for its land tour participants in Fairbanks, AK?   

We are staying at Sophie's Station in a week.

Edited by Topdog52

Sophie Station looks great on their web page.   I hope you enjoy your stay there.    

I am going to use Sophie Station as the delivery point for our rental car.  I realize I may have to change it with TURO once our lodging arrangements are sent to us by NCL, but it seems to me there are much better odds this will actually be our hotel, than picking a random hotel from the Fairbanks area. 

Thanks so much for replying to my post.    

7 minutes ago, aurora dreaming said:

I really appreciate your getting back to me. 

Bear Lodge looks beautiful in their pictures on the web.   Their website says they are currently closed and doesn't provide an opening date.  Wonder why...    

Shows open to me, although they do have some black-out dates. https://www.fountainheadhotels.com/bear-lodge

When I was there they had a shuttle that you could take to a few places -dropped you off at Fred Meyers if you needed anything.  And a big field where we watched the Northern Lights (in September)

36 minutes ago, dlbaker07 said:

I asked the same question of my travel agent and she was told by NCL we will be staying at Bear Lodge for the cruise tour that starts June 7.

All your info will be in you e-docs when you down load them. Here is part of my tour.

PORT OF CALL/ITINERARY   ARRIVE DEPART
SOPHIE STATION SUITES   05/17/22 11:59 PM 05/19/22 12:00 PM
TRANSFER     05/19/22
DENALI PARK VILLAGE   05/19/22 03:00 PM 05/20/22 12:00 PM
TRANSFER     05/20/22
ANCHORAGE HILTON   05/20/22 03:00 PM 05/21/22 12:00 PM
TRANSFER     05/21/22
EMBARK BLISS     05/21/22
SEATTLE     05/21/22 05:00 PM
AT SEA

All your info will be in you e-docs when you down load them. Here is part of mytour.….

thank you so much. We our going on this tour in July. Could you share what time your flight is leaving Anchorage? TIA

2 hours ago, retired714 said:

All your info will be in you e-docs when you down load them. Here is part of mytour.….

thank you so much. We our going on this tour in July. Could you share what time your flight is leaving Anchorage? TIA

The flight is leaving at 7:30 AM and will arrive in Seattle at 11:30 with the 1 hour time change.

• Like 1