8 day versus 7 day cruise - What's the difference with the menu?

Gari

Hi Everyone

I have been on several 7 day Caribbean Cruises with Carnival out of Baltimore - this time I am doing a 8 day sailing. My question is how do they change the menu, especially the dinner menu?  

Does anyone have a copy of the menu or know where to get it?

Thanks so much for the info and help

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sthrnbll said:

When you order the bread how many pieces do they give you?

They just come around with a basket of bread and ask which you want and give it to you on the spot. You can ask for as many pieces as you want.

Thank you for posting all of these.  Are the menus the same on all of the ships?  I'll be sailing on the Dream in a few weeks and have already booked the Steakhouse, but now it looks like I did it on the formal night with lobster and prime rib.  We don't like to miss those, so I'll need to change my reservation, but now most of the good times are already gone on the other days.   Is it better to wait until we get on board to move the reservation, or do it now.  Also, I booked it before the prices went up, so if I cancel and rebook, it will cost me more. 

The lobster is always on the first Elegant night (usually the 2nd night) and the last one listed (with the Baked Alaska desert) is always the last night of the cruise. So, from the ones posted here for our upcoming 3-night cruise on Radiance, we will have night 1 menu, night 2 menu and night 8 menu. Not sure how it will go for the 6 night. I believe she indicated the extra night that was added in the middle for the 8 day being the only difference with the 7 day. One more of the middle ones will NOT be offered, but I'm not sure which