sushi on Golden

cathylene

Last year while on the Golden they had sushi at lunch once or twice - for sure not daily. I'll be going again Saturday & can let you know if it the same. When are you cruising?? Enjoy:)

We cruise on April 8. To date, the Constellation is my all time favorite ship. I am looking foward to the Golden. Thanks for your help .

Enjoy your cruise!

Ah, the Constellation. My favorite ship! The Golden might serve some sushi at the buffet now and then but not the huge sushi buffet the Constellation had every day at 6. Wasn't that terrific???

What a wonderful ship. I hope the Golden will also be wonderful. We cruise on April 8!

Cathylene- I have been on the Star which from what I understand is basically the same as the Golden. We'll be on the Golden April 1 so we'll be getting off when you're getting on. We have been on the Constellation three times and have booked it again for December. I enjoyed the Star and expect to enjoy the Golden but nothing compares to the Constellation.

No sushi on the Golden when we sailed her in September. We also loved the Connie, we sailed her in the summer of 2004, especially a nice Sushi appetizer in the afternoon before late seating dinner.

You'll love Golden, if you loved the Connie, she's missing the T Pool and the Aqua spa, but the pools are freshwater, which is nice, and we think the production shows on Princess are a bit better. Enjoy!

Archived