Diamond Luncheon on 5-day Paradise???

Djptcp

For any Diamonds who have sailed on a 5-day Paradise cruise lately, is there a special luncheon just for Diamond members? We sailed on the Magic last week and there was a wonderful luncheon for Diamond members in one of the main dining rooms.  There were about 170 of us there. We are sailing on the Paradise next week and hope there is one on that cruise also.

We also attended the Platinum/Diamond cocktail party on the Magic and it was nice....free drinks but no food. Will there be one on the Paradise next week?? There were over 600 in attendance.

Thanks in advance.

What type of Diamond gathering you have is dependent on how many Diamonds are on board your particular cruise. When we turned Diamond in January (finally!) on Magic there were close to 200 so had a nice brunch in the dining room. The March and April  cruises on Spirit had a nice cocktail party in the lounge with drinks of your choice and appetizers. I’ve been to a couple with my friend as a guest that were  luncheons, brunches or intimate gatherings in the piano bar. Just really depends on how many.

As to the platinum/Diamond reunion, both 5 days on Spirit had drinks of your choice in the lounge, no appetizers.  Pride will probably be the same.

Edited by Bostwick girl
Add info
  • Like 1

We were on Paradise last month and Diamond gathering was in the Queen Mary lounge at 10:30 in the morning. H)ad drinks and appetizers. Had a very personable host.(Maybe the Hotel mgr.?) Had a whole group picture taken and sent to the room.

• Like 1

Yea, our last one on Radiance was at 10:30 am in the Piano bar. I heard there were 8 diamond passengers onboard, but only 3 showed up (DH had to miss because he scheduled a massage at that time). I drank enough Birthday Bellinis for 2-3 people (just doing my part), and I was tipping so they kept bringing them. Also had some nice passed appetizers. 

• Like 2