Thermal Suites!!!

I did a search through many of the previous forum topics for a definitive guide to NCL Thermal Suites, but was unable to find one. I know I'll be asking a subjective question, but...ya know, we all have our opinions. 

When I select my next cruise for the husband and I, I don't really care where it goes. My husband...well he would like to stick to the Bahamas and/or the Panama Canal. I do care about the Thermal Suite though! My husband...well he would like to stick to the Bahamas and/or the Panama Canal. East coast-based ships are probably best for us, but really, I want to find out about all the Thermal Suites.

Let's just say I enjoy looking as if I'm a giant washed up prune. For those of you that have been in multiple ships' Thermal Suites, which do you prefer, and why? I don't think I'm wealthy enough to sail on the Prima with the Charcoal Sauna so that's likely off the table for now. 

I'm so interested to see everyone's take on this and hope to learn more than just the description of Thermal Suites on NCL's website. 

Panama Canal form15 days on the Bliss with thermal spa passes for the wife and I . My most memorable cruise . The thermal spa is wonderful and has lots of space and options. My wife and I stared out the windows while lying on the heated stone loungers while cruising the Canal. It was the most relaxing moment of both our lives with an amazing view. 

Edited by tallnthensome

The thermal spa on the Bliss is wonderful.  There is a hot tub, thallasso therapy pool, hot sauna, warm sauna, eucalyptus steam room, snow room and Himalayan pink salt room.  There are men’s and women’s locker rooms, a rain shower and those heated ceramic loungers are pure Bliss.  
I am currently on the Jewel and after sailing on the Bliss and enjoying the spa there so much it was so disappointing to see the spa on the Jewel . I know some people like it but I don’t.

go for the Bliss!

Thank you @tallnthensome and @YVRteacher! The details on what is in the Bliss thermal spa is really helpful!

And the comparison between the Jewel and the Bliss is even more helpful - I guess I'll knock the Jewel off my list of ships to sail on. I think at least 51% of the reason I will be cruising in the future is for the thermal spa, so it's obviously really important! 

Thank you, thank you!

@YVRteacher, I am curious why the Jewel's spa is disappointing. Are there not as many rooms? Loungers? Space? Are the views not as great? 

I love, love, LOVE the Thermal Suite! I've been on Bliss, Encore, Breakaway and Getaway and they were all pretty similar. DH is a late sleeper and I'm an early riser - so I love going first thing in the morning. There are usually only a couple of people in there so it's like it's all to yourself! We were on the Bliss last week and I went one afternoon and it was pretty full (I was still able to find a 'normal' lounger). I really prefer the hot tub to myself, so the early mornings are best for me. 

Have a fabulous time in the Thermal Suite...you will not e disappointed! ❤️ 

I've done the thermal suites on the Getaway and the Escape and loved them both. The Escape is a little different and it has some extra space that includes the snow room (which is great on a hot day or after the sauna/steam room). Their thalassotherapy pools are pretty big with plenty of room to move around and have an assortment of massaging jets including a connected section that has many massaging jets from all around that I can only describe as like being in a hot tub on steroids. I never saw it that crowded when I went there usually sometime between mid-late day and left feeling relaxed.  There were plenty of loungers and heated stone loungers to sit on. It was also nice to have access to a private pool as the main pools on both ships were often crowded and there is no adult pool in the Spice H20 area.