Sky Ride from Crown Bay?

Yes very easy, no need to use the ship excursion.

Just hop a shared safari taxi heading there, you will see several taxis lined up at the dock, and the taxi coordinator and drivers will guide you to a taxi. Guessing the fare is probably ~$5 - $6/pp. You can be dropped at the bottom and ride the tram up to Paradise Point, or taxi up and ride the tram down…

The tram has been closed for maintenance but is scheduled to re-open tomorrow…

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 6:25 AM, blue_water said:

Yes very easy, no need to use the ship excursion.

Just hop a shared safari taxi heading there, you will see several taxis lined up at the dock, and the taxi coordinator and drivers will guide you to a taxi. Guessing the fare is probably ~$5 - $6/pp. You can be dropped at the bottom and ride the tram up to Paradise Point, or taxi up and ride the tram down…

The tram has been closed for maintenance but is scheduled to re-open tomorrow…

I'm planning to do Paradise Point with my kids from RCCL/Crown Bay, as well (in August). Ship excursion is sold out (and looks quite a bit more expensive). Do I need to pre-purchase tickets? Or can we just get a taxi to the bottom and pay when we get there? Just want to make sure we don't miss out, since we don't have anything else planned for St. Thomas. 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, VitaLuna said:

I'm planning to do Paradise Point with my kids from RCCL/Crown Bay, as well (in August). Ship excursion is sold out (and looks quite a bit more expensive). Do I need to pre-purchase tickets? Or can we just get a taxi to the bottom and pay when we get there? Just want to make sure we don't miss out, since we don't have anything else planned for St. Thomas. 

Thank you!

Check with your excursions desk on the ship, often they sell refundable tram passes for a few $$ less than you pay at the tram station. If not yes, just taxi there and get your passes as you board.

• Thanks 1