MSC Flutes

johnnylincoln

3 hours ago, johnnylincoln said:

Does anyone have a recent picture of the MSC Flutes that are given with some pre paid packages? 

I don't remember MSC to have flutes given up from pre purchased drinks packages. Yes, they have had them for the romantic, or birthday packages, but I have never seen them, and those packages are usually quite on the expensive side of the pound. Back in the day they used to sell some souvenir cups with certain drinks or empty at the logo shop. There used to be a kids version as well given with some non alcoholic cocktails, but again, apart the kids one with DoReMi (their kids club mascot), of which I own one, I have never seen them, and they didn't sell them on my last cruise back in 2018, so unless anything has changed, I believe that to have been discontinued or severely restricted. Have a nice day!

• 9 months later...

Looking for the same answer, not another answer, like the one above from somebody that doesn’t know what they’re talking about 🤦‍♀️ as they do offer this package! Well, I would like to know more importantly, is if they’re plastic or actually glass lol. 

Edited by theXception

5 hours ago, blordos said:

The flutes are made of glass. They were a part of the champagne package.

image.thumb.png.4bd01ffd24004a0c2a29b3096fb263b3.png

Are these packaged well enough for travelling home? Obviously I'd keep them in a carryon, but you never know if those will get checked.

The flutes are very nice. They were packed very well with several layers of clothes and put them in my suitcase. It was a risk because we have to take the fight home. I didn't know if they survive the trip. Luckily everything went well and I'm happy about it.