Paid booking disappeared from Oceania website

huskerdan25

Hi everyone.  We are set to go to Alaska on the Regatta from Seattle from July 8- 15 and just a few minutes ago, I went to the website (I have gone there a few times in the last few weeks) to see if we can make specialty restaurant reservations as we are close to the 45 days before the cruise.  Anyway, for some reason, the website says we don't have any bookings.  We paid in full this cruise 2-3 weeks prior to final payment so I'm sure that can't be the problem.  Has anyone had this issue and might know if it is just a website glitch and at some point soon we should see our booking back on the website?  I have emailed my TA to ask her to follow up with Oceania.  I am not aware of the cruise being cancelled or anything like that so count me as being a bit worried.

Appreciate any input if you have experienced this and if I have anything to worry about.  We are veteran cruisers (but this is our first with Oceania) and with Princess and Celebrity, we have never had this issue.

Thanks!

Dan

1 minute ago, huskerdan25 said:

Hi everyone.  We are set to go to Alaska on the Regatta from Seattle from July 8- 15 and just a few minutes ago, I went to the website (I have gone there a few times in the last few weeks) to see if we can make specialty restaurant reservations as we are close to the 45 days before the cruise.  Anyway, for some reason, the website says we don't have any bookings.  We paid in full this cruise 2-3 weeks prior to final payment so I'm sure that can't be the problem.  Has anyone had this issue and might know if it is just a website glitch and at some point soon we should see our booking back on the website?  I have emailed my TA to ask her to follow up with Oceania.  I am not aware of the cruise being cancelled or anything like that so count me as being a bit worried.

Appreciate any input if you have experienced this and if I have anything to worry about.  We are veteran cruisers (but this is our first with Oceania) and with Princess and Celebrity, we have never had this issue.

Thanks!

Dan

Saturday evening (eastern time) is regular web maintenance time for O. Accounts are locked for security and you won’t be able to see your stuff. Check back tomorrow morning and all should be okay.

BTW, our cruise disappeared last night and, as predicted, re-appeared this morning.  (Since our LAST attempted but never completed cruise was with Crystal I must admit that my first reaction was YIKES!!!!)

53 minutes ago, daleandrews said:

BTW, our cruise disappeared last night and, as predicted, re-appeared this morning.  (Since our LAST attempted but never completed cruise was with Crystal I must admit that my first reaction was YIKES!!!!)

Yes  very scary to those that are new  to O

It seems to happen every weekend though

deep breaths & try again on Mondays 😉

Your booking used to disappear about 8 days prior to sailing not sure if this still happens or not