GRANDCHILDREN AGES 4-8 AND ANTHEM OF THE SEAS

Looking at taking five grandchildren, 2 four year olds; 1 five, 1 six and 1 eight.  Not sure the Anthem is a good ship for them, i.e. water park area, etc.  Also seems the four year olds can't even ride the bumper cars.  Anyone have experience with this class of ship and young ones?

RCCL has kids programs available for all of the ages you refer to that are age appropriate in all activities provided.  Not sure what ship class would be any better than Quantum (of which Anthem is included) or Oasis class ships when it comes to children's activities as families are the primary market focus with RCCL.  They basically are floating amusement parks when it comes to kids. 

There were 1,200 kids of all ages on our April Anthem cruise and I am certain there were activities available to all of them.  I'm sure that would be a good choice and they would be fine.

It is possible that the four year old's would need to be with an adult on the bumper cars, or that may be one activity on which they may be restricted due to the impacts that can result between the cars.  But there are plenty of other things that they will be able to enjoy if that were the case.

Edited by leaveitallbehind