Funniest thing you've seen while boarding

htkodiak

The last time we boarded the Glory there was a newlywed couple going thru the metal detector and they found a set of pink fur covered handcuffs.The new husband was trying to melt into the carpet.The three people working the security check where trying to be very diplomatic but they made it clear that no handcuffs were allowed onboard.

The last time we boarded the Glory there was a newlywed couple going thru the metal detector and they found a set of pink fur covered handcuffs.The new husband was trying to melt into the carpet.The three people working the security check where trying to be very diplomatic but they made it clear that no handcuffs were allowed onboard.

We know what them two were going to be doing on the cruise..well we're, but aren't anymore. HaHaHa

going thru the metal detector and they found a set of pink fur covered handcuffs.The new husband was trying to melt into the carpet.The three people working the security check where trying to be very diplomatic but they made it clear that no handcuffs were allowed onboard.
:p Guess that next cruise they'll know better and just put them in the checked baggage!!! LOL ;)

(But apparently they had business to take care of upon boarding the ship and didn't want to wait for their luggage to be delivered!!)

The should of had these!!:eek:

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/wacky/props/plastic-handcuffs.html

While waiting in the Tampa Port lobby to board the Miracle, we saw something out of the ordinary (well, at least for us...): A young woman was leading two men...by dog collars and leashes. Yep -- both guys were wearing collars around their necks as she pulled their leashes towards check-in.

We never saw them again during the cruise - it's quite possible that they never left their cabin. (Perhaps they weren't house broken. Or perhaps they were. Either way, I'd rather not know.)

So much for not taking pets on a cruise.

BTW, I have a barely used set of pink fuzzy handcuffs if anyone wants them. I tried to use them once, and the DW couldn't stop laughing. What a mood killer! :(
LOL!!!!

Reminds me of another story of hysterically laughing over pink handcuffs!!! My mother, god bless her, but she didn't have a clue....bought my dad some pink fuzzy handcuffs for Valentines Day a couple of years ago. I immediately, upon her telling me this, put my fingers in my ears and did the <la la la> I can't hear you...rant. She was like, "What?!" She thought that it was a "cute" idea....cuz he is a Probation and Parole Officer!! Uh mother...that ISN'T going to be what he thinks!!! She ditched that idea and we laughed some more hysterically!! <unfortunately I think that I was scarred in the process, though>

While waiting in the Tampa Port lobby to board the Miracle, we saw something out of the ordinary (well, at least for us...): A young woman was leading two men...by dog collars and leashes. Yep -- both guys were wearing collars around their necks as she pulled their leashes towards check-in.

We never saw them again during the cruise - it's quite possible that they never left their cabin. (Perhaps they weren't house broken. Or perhaps they were. Either way, I'd rather not know.)

Good Golly, Miss Molly!!:eek: Were you on the Jerry Springer Cruise? I was surprised to be greeted by cheerful porters!

I was reboarding and went thru the "metal detecter" and of course I beeped. They used the wand and the problem was at my feet. Took off my shoes still beeped, took off my socks still beeped. Well at least they let me board after that.

I was reboarding and went thru the "metal detecter" and of course I beeped. They used the wand and the problem was at my feet. Took off my shoes still beeped, took off my socks still beeped. Well at least they let me board after that.

Radioactive socks??

:eek:

Yes the zip ties work well.....or so I've heard

Cable Ties

These are narrow belts, about 30cm (1') long and only 4mm (1/8") wide, made of tough plastic with a specially designed slot at one end so that they can be threaded back on themselves and locked tight. They are 'disposables': once locked they can only be removed by cutting with scissors, but they are very strong and cheap. Since they're so thin and with potentially sharp edges, they are best used to fasten between other restraints rather than directly on the skin, except when several are used over clothing

Cable ties

A very useful addition to a toy box. You can pick them up in a hardware or electrical store. They are thin plastic strips that close and won't open, so you will need a pair of side-cutters or pliers to get them off. But they are cheap, and lend themselves to a wide range of positions and activities.

You can even wear one as a thin choker around your neck. They are quite thin, so be careful. Cable ties are great for a quick impromptu scene.

Were you on the December 11th, 2005 sailing? We seen this exact same thing while in the terminal waiting to board. We never seen them again either. Maybe they never got to board due to the No Pets policy.:)

That's funny - We saw the same thing last November in Tampa. She was trapsing all around the checkin area - but we never saw them on board either.

Certainly made for some interesting conversations while waiting to board.

While standing in line to get on the Pride, my friend had gone to change to bathing suit and cover up, to be prepared to hit the pool ASAP. She had taken my carryon to put her other clothes in, and when she was walking back I noticed she was wearing flip flops just like mine, not knowing whether they were mine or she had some just like mine, I yelled out, loudly, "Are you wearing my thongs??" Needless to say, everyone in earshot was looking at us both and laughing. I immediatly realized what I had said and yelled "flip flops" but too late lol We are close friends but not that close!!1

What a funny thread lol. I just wanted to add something that happened to us last year while waiting in the line for the Glory. A security guard came up to my SIL who would remind you of one of the Golden Girls and asked if he could place a small gun in her bag. The look on her face was priceless lol. He wanted to do a random check to make sure that the screeners were doing their job correctly. Sure enough they caught it and you should have seen the look on their faces when they saw it. It was just a teeny tiny thing that barely looked like a gun at all. It sure made us feel better knowing that they were actively screening everything...even a little old ladies bag lol.

Mary

Archived