Live with Celine from Grand Princess Alaska May 25th - June 8th

nunuc2000

3 hours ago, nunuc2000 said:

We bought it on board… Probably our most favourite wine ever, $55 on board with a little bit of a discount depending on status. 

we just passed the Pine Island lighthouse, which is at the northern most end of the inside passage as we make our way south towards Vancouver… Picked up the pilot about 15 minutes ago as well

Wow that is a great price, we have the Plus package but are only Ruby this cruise.  We love Belle Glos Dairyman the best, Las Alturas second.  We pay $45 at Total wine here so that is a Great price.  We'll have to check it out or just get glasses at Vines.  On the Regal they were very accomodating getting us glasses from Vines. I will say service on Princess has been great most times.

48 minutes ago, Ricbr said:

Do they make you aware of the time difference changes?  May sound silly but I never knew there was a time difference between ports up there.  

Yup… it only happened one hour on the way up and one hour on the way back and we got a little piece of paper in our room the night that it had to change 😊

• Like 1

For anyone interested, I just posted my comprehensive review of this cruise - a lot of it is a recap of the updates I posted here during the cruise.

We cruise again in September, but on Celebrity... and I hope to be able to post "live from" again on that one.  Happy Cruising, everyone!!

Celine

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Senga said:

Celine:  Can’t find your review. 
Senga

Here she be 😊

Hope you and Willie are getting better weather down east than we are here in Calgary… It’s been almost nonstop rain since we returned, with a fair bit of damage throughout Southern Alberta due to flooding and wind. It’s easing up now, but the last week has been pretty soggy, especially disappointing after all that glorious sunshine we enjoyed in Alaska! 

• Thanks 1