Passport Stamp Question

wadecruiser

Hello all you cruising experts. :D Can someone tell me if we can get our passports stamped in Freeport, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya? We just got our first ones ever and would like to start getting stamps in them. We cruise in 28 days on the Liberty.

Hello all you cruising experts. :D Can someone tell me if we can get our passports stamped in Freeport, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya? We just got our first ones ever and would like to start getting stamps in them. We cruise in 28 days on the Liberty.

We have cruised to a number of islands in the Eastern Caribbean and have never had one stamped. I wish I could figure out how to do it but the ship always held our passports and we never saw a customs officer.

Let me know if you can figure it out.

There's definitely one in Grand Caymen because that was our first stamp last Oct. When you exit the tender there is a little shack to the left. Knock on the door and they'll stamp you up.

I bet there's one at every port, just a matter of finding it.

Good Luck!

On my RCL cruise, I gave our passports to guest relations and asked nice if they could try to get stamps. Since our route got a little wacky due to Wilma, I only got Haiti (from Labadee) but hey, now my stamp from Aruba on our land vacay a couple years ago is not lonely!! It's worth a try.

Archived