Stateroom Air Purifier

adeyoung

Can I request an air purifier for my stateroom on a Princess ship?

My allergies are always out of control on cruise ships, and I've discovered that requesting a stateroom air purifier from housekeeping on day one and running it all the time really helps.

20 minutes ago, adeyoung said:

My allergies are always out of control on cruise ships, and I've discovered that requesting a stateroom air purifier from housekeeping on day one and running it all the time really helps.

You can purchase a small air purifier for your room.  Available on Amazon. 

1 hour ago, adeyoung said:

Would you mind sharing which cruiseline provided an air purifier for stateroom use.  I would never have thought to request one, so good to know!

5 hours ago, memoak said:

We bring our own. Small and quiet. I don’t think Princess is going to stick them for you

Interesting!  I would have thought that wouldn't be allowed!  Can you share the brand/model you have that you have brought on board?

3 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Would you mind sharing which cruiseline provided an air purifier for stateroom use.  I would never have thought to request one, so good to know!

Disney Cruise Line.  I've only requested it on three of their ships (Wonder, Dream, and Magic) but have always gotten one. 

1 minute ago, adeyoung said:

Interesting!  I would have thought that wouldn't be allowed!  Can you share the brand/model you have that you have brought on board?

They don’t get hot so no reason to ban them. It is right now packed away but we did take it on the Majestic last month. We did bring  clothes steamer and it was not allowed. 

34 minutes ago, adeyoung said:

Disney Cruise Line.  I've only requested it on three of their ships (Wonder, Dream, and Magic) but have always gotten one. 

Thanks!  Perhaps because of the number of kids onboard they’re available.