Seattle Covid Testing Question

Italy52

We are doing two separate round trip cruises out of Seattle to Alaska:  Princess and Royal Caribbean.  For the Princess cruise we will be able to get a test done prior to leaving home.  For the second cruise, we will disembark Princess, overnight at the Hilton Conference Center near SEATAC and then embark Royal Caribbean the next day.  My concern is getting that Covid test done for Royal Caribbean.  DH would prefer it be an in person test just in case there are problems with WIFI --- he doesn't want to take any chances.  Any suggestions:  I looked at SEATAC and it looks like their testing is for airline passengers --- am I correct?  I also found a location called OnPoint but the reviews look rather "iffy."  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Eaglecw said:

I recommend using Sound Mobile Diagnostics.https://soundmobilediagnostics.com/  He'll come to your hotel and give you the COVID test and give you the required test results. We are using his services again this year. 

Thank you.  I didn't see a cost (unless I missed it).  I would be looking for the rapid antigen test.  Do you have that figure by any chance?

2 hours ago, Italy52 said:

Thank you.  I didn't see a cost (unless I missed it).  I would be looking for the rapid antigen test.  Do you have that figure by any chance?

You'll have to contact him. It depends on where he has to go and how any people need to be tested.

10 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

You'll have to contact him. It depends on where he has to go and how any people need to be tested.

Thank you.  There will only be two of us and we will be at a hotel near SEATAC Airport.  I will check with the company.

• 2 weeks later...

For $69.99 per person you can use a telehealth kit.  You test yourself while on a video call with a nurse.  The company sends you electronic results.  There's information about it on the Royal Caribbean site.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/is-there-a-telemedicine-option-for-pre-cruise-covid-19-test.  You could schedule the call from your hotel room the night before the cruise.  The company does appointments 24/7.  

• Like 1