Fallstaff Cruise Parking in Galveston

We usually use 81 Dolphin cruise parking but they have such bad reviews lately and my son used them last week and had to wait over an hour after disembarking for a shuttle back to their car. 

I did a search and it looks like Falstaff has excellent reviews(none recent though), wondering if anyone has recent experience with them?

They have good prices as well.

Thank you

Nice garage. Worked with them all through 2020 and 21 shuffling prepaid parking to rescheduled cruises. Always friendly and courteous. They did have some issues this month with 2 vans broken at once, but that happens. They have new ones ordered but they're back ordered due to supply chain issues. Storm drain improvement has them in a war zone, your GPS will get you close, then you have to work the detours to get there. My goto for parking in Galveston.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We used them last month. Drove by day before cruise to make sure where to go. It looked abandoned, i called number and woman answered and reassured me it wasn't. Next morning showed up a little early and got right in building no problem. Shuttle came to car to pick up us and luggage; then took us straight to port! Easy and very nice. Pick up after cruis took a little while because shuttle only held 12 people and luggage. But good service and would use them again. 

• Like 1

This is our go to parking facility.  It’s slightly elevated so if it were to flood my truck would be high and dry.  Reasonable pricing and excellent service.  We have used them 5 times already this year and the drivers are very friendly.  And if you’ve ever been on a shuttle when they drive too fast or unsafe you’ll appreciate these guys.  When they drop you off he will tell you the number of the parking spot they occupy and will be there shortly when you get off.  I recall our first cruise after the restart, they called me about 9:30 AM to ask if we were still coming.  We were half way to Galveston and he said we were their only client that trip that had not cancelled.  He thanked me and said he would be waiting when we got there, and so he was.   We haven’t been disappointed.

• Like 1