B2B OBC help needed

beatnix

I tried to find answers to my questions here on CC but I did not. Hoping I will find some help here.

We are booked on a B2B in August.

On Tuesday I sent the form on Azamara website (which I now can not find any longer) with the booking codes. I did not receive an receipt.

How long does it usually take to find the OBC in my account? Will I get an extra e-mail?

Do we have to spend $ 400 till the end of the first cruise or will the hole amount expire at the end of the second leg?

Thanks in advance!

Around 6 weeks ago I submitted my online (no receipt on the screen for this)  B2B form and around 18 hours later had an email from  Azamara welcoming me and confirming they are cross referenced bookings.  I logged into my account and could immediately see that each cruise had been allocated the B2B bonus credit.  

1 hour ago, beatnix said:

I tried to find answers to my questions here on CC but I did not. Hoping I will find some help here.

On Tuesday I sent the form on Azamara website (which I now can not find any longer) with the booking codes. I did not receive an receipt.

How long does it usually take to find the OBC in my account? Will I get an extra e-mail?

Do we have to spend $ 400 till the end of the first cruise or will the hole amount expire at the end of the second leg?

Thanks in advance!

If your B2B cruises are both 9 nights or longer, then you will have $400 For each one. So $800 in total, however, you can only use $400 on the first cruise and $400 on the second one. Ie, if you only spend 350 on the first, you will lose the other $50. There is no carry forward. Hope that helps.
T.x 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, beatnix said:

Thanks in advance!

The first time I submitted I got aam email that i was approved for the bonus and it was applied to both legs of trip.  When i added 3rd leg I sent in form and after 2 weeks no reply.i called Azamara and they said they never got form but reviewed cruises and  added bonus only to the third leg not other two.   Amount of OBC for each leg has to to be spent on that leg.  Cannot carry OBC forward.

• Like 1