Grand Suite on the Panorama

We had the last cabin on 7 starboard (7453) before the Havana area, an extended balcony L room, that backs up against the staircase I believe you're talking about, but it was marked "crew only". It was frustrating because I had planned to use that as well and all indications/maps showed it as accessible but it was not. The folks in the Havana cabins that were further back also had to use the hallways to the main aft stairs/elevators so I don't think there was another way even though is shows on the map like any other stairwell. I also had no lounger on the balcony, it was replaced with an adjustable "sun chair". I requested a lounger and it was shot down. Hopefully, you get a lounger or two. Have a great cruise!        

Edited by cruisingguy007

54 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

We had the last cabin on 7 starboard (7453) before the Havana area, an extended balcony L room, that backs up against the staircase I believe you're talking about, but it was marked "crew only". It was frustrating because I had planned to use that as well and all indications/maps showed it as accessible but it was not. The folks in the Havana cabins that were further back also had to use the hallways to the main aft stairs/elevators so I don't think there was another way even though is shows on the map like any other stairwell. I also had no lounger on the balcony, it was replaced with an adjustable "sun chair". I requested a lounger and it was shot down. Hopefully, you get a lounger or two. Have a great cruise!        

I think you are right the staff stairs may be the stairs direct to the Havana area. I will definitely ask for a lounger, as I have been known to ask even on a small balconies. 😃