contact customer care/ maitre D' before travel

gazingm42

I am traveling next year with my family of 8 on a booked cruise.  I have very limited hearing and do wear hearing aids. In loud rooms with lots of noise it can be very overwhelm to  my hearing to process and can I  shutdown quickly.  If I able to sit near the edge of a large room without loud noises I do much better.   In the past when sailing with smaller group I been able to get the maitre D' to move us, most trips.

However I contacted my PVP to make some sort of contact with customer service.  Only to get told to contact the maitre D', but that has not always worked with groups of 4.

Is there a email or phone I can contact to get support with getting an assignment table on the edge or on the far side of the MDR away from the busy action, etc.

Thank You

Guest BasicSailor

Carnival frowns on people trying to contact the maître D on their ships. if Carnival PVP can't help you or visit the maitre D when boarding . Your only option is to contact John Heald on his FB page.

Edited by BasicSailor

You can link all of your bookings together in your cruise manager, and so if you all choose the same dinner sitting you'll be seated together. Just talk to the Maitre 'D when onboard and ask for a table in the corner.

Not guaranteed of course, a lot of ships the big tables are near to the center of the dining rooms.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mz-s said:

You can link all of your bookings together in your cruise manager, and so if you all choose the same dinner sitting you'll be seated together. Just talk to the Maitre 'D when onboard and ask for a table in the corner.

Not guaranteed of course, a lot of ships the big tables are near to the center of the dining rooms.

The 8 of us are already linked together.  We have tried to work with the Maitre D' before on sitting assistance once onboard it it was a no go.