Contact info for testing positive

thethreeofus

I have searched the website and can’t find an answer. Has anyone here experienced testing positive for Covid a day or two before your cruise?  We are flying into a Southampton and will be tested the day before boarding.  What number do we call or who do we notify if we test positive and can’t board.  I’m sure they wouldn’t want positive people showing up at the terminal.  I’d hope there is a way to notify them without the multi hour wait on the regular phone number only to be transferred to a dozen different people.  I know we will be covered under the Healthy Sail and will get a refund or FCC, but how would we get the process going? I’ve been on hold for 2 hr 32 minutes now and can’t get through to get an answer.  I know this sounds kinda doomsday, but I like to be prepared.

We just went through this because we tested positive for our June 2nd Summit cruise to Bermuda.    You need to send all of your info along with copies of the positive test results to ...

celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, homedepot124 said:

We just went through this because we tested positive for our June 2nd Summit cruise to Bermuda.    You need to send all of your info along with copies of the positive test results to ...

celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com

So we don’t need to canal anyone to advise them? Just email?
Thanks for the response.

When you complete the health declaration on the app 24 hours before and you tick that you have tested positive you will automatically be denied boarding and there is a list of numbers to call but it was painful trying to speak to someone and it is only the sales people you get through to, not a special number. 

however as you have been denied boarding on the app they will not be expecting you at the port. 

as homedepot posted above you need to send your positive test via email to get the refund. 

It happened to us on 26 April and still waiting for refund. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, delondin said:

When you complete the health declaration on the app 24 hours before and you tick that you have tested positive you will automatically be denied boarding and there is a list of numbers to call but it was painful trying to speak to someone and it is only the sales people you get through to, not a special number. 

however as you have been denied boarding on the app they will not be expecting you at the port. 

as homedepot posted above you need to send your positive test via email to get the refund. 

It happened to us on 26 April and still waiting for refund. 

Thank you for the info. That is exactly what I was looking for.  I’m so sorry it happened to you.  Hope you are feeling better.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 5:28 PM, cruisestitch said:

That’s a US phone number which is probably not easily accessible from the UK

With the number "1" in front of the area code, the number can be reached from anywhere. "1" is the country code for numbers in the US. I hope that helps.