Would Brooklyn cruise terminal check in staff know the date you flew into the country?

ace2542

9 hours ago, techteach said:

We’ll need to test in London in December prior to a Thursday TA. Do you think I can wait and book the test with Medicspot after we arrive in London, or should I make the appointment while still in the U.S.? We arrive in London on Friday.

If the testing requirement is still in place in December I would test in Seattle first before leaving America for UK even though test is not required and only travel if that test is negative and test straight away upon landing at heathrow if I could. A company called Randox has 2 testing centres - at least it does right now - very close to heathrow if not inside heathrow.

Edited by ace2542

2 hours ago, Se1lad said:

I wouldn’t book anything until a month before in case the requirements change again.

I would. No CC details were given when I booked ours and cancellation was as easy as a click on the appointment link.

If cancellation is not as easy as our experience then yes, wait until nearer the date.