Has anyone done Nicole's Table? Also looking for transportation advice.

jaj14

Hello,

We'll be in Antigua for the day and came across Nicole's Table Caribbean Cooking Classes.  We're interested in doing one, but understand we'd have to arrange our own transportation to and from the location.

Nicole's Table is well reviewed elsewhere, but was curious if anyone here as done one during a shore excursion?  Our ship is in dock from 8am-5pm that day, and Nicole's would be from 11am-3pm.

Also, would it be advisable to pre-arrange our transportation for that day, or would we be fine sorting it out once we arrive in Antigua?

This is our first time visiting Antigua, appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

17 hours ago, jaj14 said:

Hello,

We'll be in Antigua for the day and came across Nicole's Table Caribbean Cooking Classes.  We're interested in doing one, but understand we'd have to arrange our own transportation to and from the location.

Nicole's Table is well reviewed elsewhere, but was curious if anyone here as done one during a shore excursion?  Our ship is in dock from 8am-5pm that day, and Nicole's would be from 11am-3pm.

Also, would it be advisable to pre-arrange our transportation for that day, or would we be fine sorting it out once we arrive in Antigua?

This is our first time visiting Antigua, appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

No need for any concern. Plenty of taxis available at port.  On return the venue will call a taxi if none available, which there should be. Could be possible for a group minivan taxi for attendees, which the venue would arrange.  

Unable to critique as never attended course.

Enjoy 

4 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

No need for any concern. Plenty of taxis available at port.  On return the venue will call a taxi if none available, which there should be. Could be possible for a group minivan taxi for attendees, which the venue would arrange.  

Unable to critique as never attended course.

Enjoy 

Thank you for the reassurance!

• 1 month later...

Yes, we have done several cooking classes at NicolesTable.com! The first time we got off the cruise ship it took us a few cabbies to find one that would take us - I printed out a map of the island to show them the way to their home as a backup. Most cabbies are looking for customers who want all day island tours so it might take you a bit to find one willing, but keep trying, it will be worth it! A day you will always remember and the pics you take will be the envy of all your friends. Tell Adam and Nicole that Jim/Judy from Cleveland sent you - we're going back for our 4th time in Jan 2023. They will arrange a ride back to the ship - Nicole feeds them well! Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with wldflr. I also went to Nicole's Table pre-pandemic. I love to cook and this was one of the best cooking classes I've taken. Great atmosphere. beautiful place, fantastic food and lots of cooking tips. I am determined to make it back! 

• 3 months later...

I agree with the above.

Excellent cooking lesson. We went this past October and loved it! Nicole is a darling! Adam is a wonderful host. Iyana is a great assistant. We loved the hands on class, we loved the venue, we would do it again.