Covid tests at Some (Civitavecchia).

HallidayScotland

We received an email today for our cruise of 23/7 detailing that we need to "present" a negative antigen test on arrival at the port before boarding. Is there a specific way to do this?...do we show a test we have done ourselves?, does it need to be done by a lab, a clinic or what??....there appears to be no info on this at all that we can see.

Any help appreciated!!

I think you will find that you cannot do the test yourself but it has to be done by someone or if you do a DIY test then you have to send the details via your phone to get the certificate.

If you are from the UK Lloyds Pharmacy and Boots do them ours cost £29.98 and was done and the certificate issued within 15 minutes.

If you have Lloyd's pharmacies in Scotland then they come recommended.  Had ours at a local one this morning, booked on line,  they do the test, fifteen minutes and they provide a certificate,  then you pay, only £29 as well. 

Hope this helps. 

Edited by B x

Have been through all of this for our cruise 24th June / Rome / Reflection

You are travelling on Sat the 23rd so you can do your test anytime on Thursday  21st 

Boots only do them at a few big branches and the majority of these tests are done on line . The test is posted to you in advance and you book a time to connect with them via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. You are them observed taking the test and the result . The certificate is then emailed to you .

My daughter in law recently had to travel to USA to a Conference and used this one which we have booked

https://www.google.com/search?q=breathe+assured+covid+test&rlz=1C1ONGR_en-GBGB980GB980&oq=Breathe+Assurred+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i13l9.8078j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you look up coupon codes you can get 10 % off. 

Hope this helps