CCL Stock Question

Murray's Pop

We have a cruise booked for Feb of next year.  The final payment date is in November.  Can anyone tell me if I purchase CCL stock before the final payment date will I get shareholder benefits on the booked cruise?  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

We have a cruise booked for Feb of next year.  The final payment date is in November.  Can anyone tell me if I purchase CCL stock before the final payment date will I get shareholder benefits on the booked cruise?  Thanks!

Yep.  In fact you could even purchase it after final payment.   You are only required to prove that you currently own 100 shares.   We have sometimes not even applied for the credit until near our cruise because we forgot.  In fact, we were recently on a Seabourn cruise where we sent in a very late request and did not get the credit by the time we boarded the ship.  We simply went to the Guest Relations folks and gave them a copy of our supporting document.  They contacted the home office and we had our credit the following day.

Hank

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Yep.  In fact you could even purchase it after final payment.   You are only required to prove that you currently own 100 shares.   We have sometimes not even applied for the credit until near our cruise because we forgot.  In fact, we were recently on a Seabourn cruise where we sent in a very late request and did not get the credit by the time we boarded the ship.  We simply went to the Guest Relations folks and gave them a copy of our supporting document.  They contacted the home office and we had our credit the following day.

Hank

Thanks!  That is what I thought.  When I read the Shareholder's Benefit info it says to provide all the required documentation 4 weeks prior to the cruise date to have the benefit applied to that cruise.

Just now, Murray's Pop said:

Thanks!  That is what I thought.  When I read the Shareholder's Benefit info it says to provide all the required documentation 4 weeks prior to the cruise date to have the benefit applied to that cruise.

Yes, we were remiss on that last Seabourn Cruise (I simply forgot).  But still no problem.  I would expect the same on Princess, HAL or any of the other CCL lines.

Hank

• Like 1