Good Grab and Go Coffee onboard Scarlet

CruisingWalter

For those who have sailed Scarlet Lady, where are the good spots to get good coffee on the go besides the obvious Grounds Club Coffee on Deck 7? Cappuccinos, Lattes and good brewed coffee that I can grab and take elsewhere on the ship? And do they make specialty coffees in Richard's Rooftop for those who have been up there?

For instance on the Carnival Mardi Gras, the Java Blue is the main coffee shop, but the best coffee on the ship is at the Havana Bar (Cuban Coffee) and Bar Della Rosa (Cappuccino, Latte, Brewed Coffee)

Thanks!

There are espresso machines at some of the bars (for sure at Sip) but I'm not sure they make coffee drinks with them. I suspect they're just for espresso martinis and the like but I could be mistaken. It would be a shame because it's a beautiful 3 grouphead lever machine. 

Only other spot I can think of is in the Galley (there's another Grounds shop). Note: the grounds on 7 serves cold brew and pourover coffee, the one in the galley doesn't. I don't remember seeing coffee anywhere else (besides room service I guess)

• Like 1

There are two grounds clubs serving espresso based coffee, one on deck 7 and one in the Galley. 
The Galley also has two stations with complimentary drip coffee and hot teas.

If you want to take the free coffee with you I think you’ll need your own cup. But paid for coffees can be made in to go paper cups.

Brunch at Razzle Dazzle and The Wake offer the free drip coffee.  Not sure if they can serve premium coffee as I didn’t ask.

I think Richard’s Rooftop only has a bar, I don’t recall seeing coffee making facilities at any bar except Sip.

• Like 1

The Galley has thermal jugs, trays, mugs creamer/milk jugs etc all on hand to take a coffee/tea back to your cabin - or elsewhere on the ship. You could also fill your own thermal cup with tea/coffee if you wanted to.

The Grounds Club coffee/tea is an additional fee, there is one in The Galley & one on deck 7.

There weren't any coffees on the menu at Richard's Rooftop when we were there a couple of weeks ago. I did get an excellent espresso martini at On the Rocks though!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, britincanada said:

The Galley has thermal jugs, trays, mugs creamer/milk jugs etc all on hand to take a coffee/tea back to your cabin - or elsewhere on the ship. You could also fill your own thermal cup with tea/coffee if you wanted to.

The Grounds Club coffee/tea is an additional fee, there is one in The Galley & one on deck 7.

There weren't any coffees on the menu at Richard's Rooftop when we were there a couple of weeks ago. I did get an excellent espresso martini at On the Rocks though!

Is there hot milk that you can take back to your cabin? 

Since we drink up to 5 or more espresso coffees a day I was thinking to bring our nanopresso and make my own but we need don't drink it black.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:33 AM, yarramar said:

Is there hot milk that you can take back to your cabin? 

Since we drink up to 5 or more espresso coffees a day I was thinking to bring our nanopresso and make my own but we need don't drink it black.

The complimentary drinks station only had cold milk and half and half.

Would need to order from the grounds club for hot milk I expect and that would probably be charged for.