Getting a Covid Test in Florida for a UK citizen

Sarahjane001

Hi - my nephews are coming out to cruise with us, and I need to get a Covid test booked for them to board Symphony of Seas at end of July.

We live in Florida so for myself and my husband it's no problem but who do I use for them seeing as they are UK citizens? I will be using CVS as I normally do, and it would be easier if I can take them with us and we all get the tests done at the same time, but CVS (Minute Clinic) seem only to allow people with insurance and obviously they don't have that being that they are visiting from overseas. So, who do you all use for this sort of thing? Would I need to do the video type test at home?

27 minutes ago, Sarahjane001 said:

Hi - my nephews are coming out to cruise with us, and I need to get a Covid test booked for them to board Symphony of Seas at end of July.

We live in Florida so for myself and my husband it's no problem but who do I use for them seeing as they are UK citizens? I will be using CVS as I normally do, and it would be easier if I can take them with us and we all get the tests done at the same time, but CVS (Minute Clinic) seem only to allow people with insurance and obviously they don't have that being that they are visiting from overseas. So, who do you all use for this sort of thing? Would I need to do the video type test at home?

They could take lateral flow tests from the UK with them and do the video call - we have done this before. They could also go to Walgreens (not sure about CVS) and they will do the drive up lateral flow tests - we have done this as well and they don’t care about your nationality.