Current CoCo Cay Waterpark Tickets

We are going on the Symphony of the Seas in three weeks. I booked this trip about 12 months in advance.  On Black Friday 2021, I was able to get great deals for our cruise.  We have Coco Cay water park for $53.99 per person (now $129/each), our deluxe beverage package is $58/per adult (now $78/ea) and Soda package is $5.99/each (now $8.99/ea), we got the key cause the internet was only $3 less per day thank the cost of the key. The savings really add up!

So book on BLACK FRIDAY sales if you can.  I monitor the prices at least once a week for this year and never saw better prices thank what we got.

18 minutes ago, Diav said:

We are going on the Symphony of the Seas in three weeks. I booked this trip about 12 months in advance.  On Black Friday 2021, I was able to get great deals for our cruise.  We have Coco Cay water park for $53.99 per person (now $129/each), our deluxe beverage package is $58/per adult (now $78/ea) and Soda package is $5.99/each (now $8.99/ea), we got the key cause the internet was only $3 less per day thank the cost of the key. The savings really add up!

So book on BLACK FRIDAY sales if you can.  I monitor the prices at least once a week for this year and never saw better prices thank what we got.

Thanks.  Will definitely check the price on Black Friday this year as the cruise comes afterwards.  I have a feeling that it won't be quite as good a deal as it was in the past though.

Edited by LuCruise

24 minutes ago, Diav said:

Are you me? LOL!

I love the Black Friday sale. It's usually the best of the year, and last year (given the circumstances) the deals were particularly strong. I picked up the $50 water park passes, the $58 DVP, and a couple excursions at strong discounts. 

Of course, this doesn't help anyone who is traveling before then, but it does give some hope for those traveling in December or beyond.

Yes, certainly we are the same, lol.  Nice to see others get a great deal too.  RCCL certainly bumped up their prices for the rest of the year.  Enjoy the Symphony in August. We are so excited to be going on July 9th!

I purchased the Coco Cay Waterpark for $45 during a Black Friday sale in 2021.  This was for a visit by the Oasis during the off peak time slot after Thanksgiving 2021 and before Christmas 2021.  Oasis was traveling with about 3800 passengers and was the only ship at the island on that day.

I do not know which of those factors contributed to the low price.  It was being offered for $90 on the days prior to the Black Friday sale.

8 hours ago, Stuart Suss said:

I purchased the Coco Cay Waterpark for $45 during a Black Friday sale in 2021.  This was for a visit by the Oasis during the off peak time slot after Thanksgiving 2021 and before Christmas 2021.  Oasis was traveling with about 3800 passengers and was the only ship at the island on that day.

I do not know which of those factors contributed to the low price.  It was being offered for $90 on the days prior to the Black Friday sale.

Last Black Friday, our Anthem March 2022 cruise was low too.  We got it for $65 CAD (or about $50 USD)...we bought it before black Friday but the sale price was comparable.  Our Oasis March 2023 cruise didn't have any cruise planner items back then.  Ever since it's opened up it's been very high .  We also aren't the only ship there so maybe Royal is seeing how many they can sell at $$$.

On 6/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, LuCruise said:

Thanks.  Will definitely check the price on Black Friday this year as the cruise comes afterwards.  I have a feeling that it won't be quite as good a deal as it was in the past though.

Just an assumption on my part, but I agree with you that that’s most likely. From March 2020 to March 2022, the cruiselines were practically giving away future cruise purchases just to keep the company afloat. Then the last week of March 2022, RCI reported their biggest week of sales ever. Since then, prices have been unreal and this summer’s cruises are back to being sold out (for the most part). Supply and demand + the need to make up for two years’ worth of completely stopped or greatly reduced sailings, and you can expect that everything will be at a premium from here on out. This year people have their vacation money saved up for 2 years and are just eager to go anywhere and pay anything to get the rest and relaxation they so desperately need. And with changing COVID rules, it’s definitely “safer” in terms of being able to travel (not lower risk of catching COVID) to get on a US-based ship (if you’re from the US) and have them bring you places and get you home than to try to fly to an island on your own and hope you can get there and back without quarantine rules changing. The increased demand on cruises plus all the amenities to make the most of it is so ridiculous right now that RCI is charging $3000 for cabanas and they’re sold out?!? Crazy! The prices will remain this high unless and until people are unwilling to pay them. With the direction the US economy is heading, that will happen sooner rather than later. But I’d wager a guess that you can expect everything on RCI to be at a premium for this summer/rest of the year at the very least. This will be the “new normal” for a while until the next economic crash, which we’re on the verge of. Then prices will level out to what people are willing to pay again. Honestly, if you’re booking extras for this summer, I would expect all prices to only increase. Next year, sure, wait and see. But this year, decide if it’s worth it to you. If it is, snatch it up before it’s sold out. If it’s not, then get the family psyched up about the free tranquil Caribbean Sea and largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean! That’s what I’m doing. We can stay overnight (with 2 days’ admission) at an indoor waterpark resort for what they’re charging for 1 day right now. My kid gets that it’s not worth it.

• Like 1