Wristband Too Small

INeedAMaiTai

Just received my medallions and the wristbands are WAY smaller than I thought.  I figured a small/med would be fine but it's just a bit too small.  Does anyone know if you can exchange them at embarkation?  Or on the ship?  I don't want to waste the money and buy a new one, but it just doesn't fit most of the people in my party.  

49 minutes ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

Just received my medallions and the wristbands are WAY smaller than I thought.  I figured a small/med would be fine but it's just a bit too small.  Does anyone know if you can exchange them at embarkation?  Or on the ship?  I don't want to waste the money and buy a new one, but it just doesn't fit most of the people in my party.  

Yes, I exchanged my bracelet OB with the Ocean Medallion accessories desk, a couple of times! Lol  Just check their hours on the patter or your app.  
Keep in original box of course. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

I also found my wrist band to be toooo small.  I struggled with it and finally got it to snap.  Then I bumped the medallion with my thumb and it turned sideways and wanted to fall out of the band. 

Don, who publishes on You Tube as Family Vacations, reported that he totally lost his while on a tour.

So, I used the lanyard that came with it and just dropped it down inside my shirt while walking around.  It only took a second to fish it out if I wanted to order something or check out departing the ship in port. 

Bob

8 hours ago, 4x4bob said:

I also found my wrist band to be toooo small.  I struggled with it and finally got it to snap.  Then I bumped the medallion with my thumb and it turned sideways and wanted to fall out of the band. 

Don, who publishes on You Tube as Family Vacations, reported that he totally lost his while on a tour.

So, I used the lanyard that came with it and just dropped it down inside my shirt while walking around.  It only took a second to fish it out if I wanted to order something or check out departing the ship in port. 

Bob

The medallion fits in the bracelet, which both are magnetic. So, it has to be put inside the bracelet, and be lined up

with the magnetic area. A little touchy,

but once it’s on, I didn’t have a problem.

I also have the pendant, but that’s not easy to use to scan OB or off/on the ship.  Ugh….  Too short. 

I've heard some have been successful exchanging, if they have the stock.  The Caribbean Princess (the ship I am currently on) has absolutely no large wristbands in stock except the metal ones.  They think they will get more stock in July.  Some of my family members had planned to buy theirs on board and were quite disappointed in what is available.

24 minutes ago, prmssk said:

I've heard some have been successful exchanging, if they have the stock.  The Caribbean Princess (the ship I am currently on) has absolutely no large wristbands in stock except the metal ones.  They think they will get more stock in July.  Some of my family members had planned to buy theirs on board and were quite disappointed in what is available.

Did you check the accessories desk near the Club Fusion and the gift shop? 

36 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you check the accessories desk near the Club Fusion and the gift shop? 

Yes, we did not find any in the gift shop and the staff at the accessories deck are the ones who told us they hope to get a shipment in July.  They are significantly lacking stock on the ship.

43 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Yes, we did not find any in the gift shop and the staff at the accessories deck are the ones who told us they hope to get a shipment in July.  They are significantly lacking stock on the ship.

Surprised. They always had a line there before dinner the first few nights. 
I would check with Guest services as a last resort to see if they might have some. 

18 hours ago, prmssk said:

Oh this bothers me so much!  I assume it's for the same reason as I have.  S/M usually fits most, but these are just tiny.  I'll be on that ship in July and that was my hope, that they could be exchanged.