Oasis UDP Cost?

On 6/23/2022 at 1:18 PM, Merion_Mom said:

It's really not difficult to spell.

Hibachi

Hibachi

Hibachi

Hibachi

Hibachi

So you're 'that' English expert that thinks they're better than everyone else...got it.

Yikes.

Anyway...whoever said a week ago that the price surge was just a precursor to the July 4th "sale" seemed to be spot on.  My cruise planner is filled with stuff that had gone up in price in recent weeks now suddenly back where it was 4-6 weeks ago, including the UDP coming back down to 207.99.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PMGS247 said:

Yikes.

Anyway...whoever said a week ago that the price surge was just a precursor to the July 4th "sale" seemed to be spot on.  My cruise planner is filled with stuff that had gone up in price in recent weeks now suddenly back where it was 4-6 weeks ago, including the UDP coming back down to 207.99.

Yeah, the "sale" puts the 9 day Jewel rate at their standard "sale" of $306. Oh well!

Are you seeing gratuities being added to your final charge when you purchase the UDP?  When I purchased mine back in May, gratuities were not added so I paid exactly what they advertised on the Cruise Planner.  Saw the price drop so I repurchased but this time the gratuities were added as an extra charge on top of the advertised price...seems a little crooked to me.