Celebrity Beyond Restaurants

kayak2

Hello,

Traveling on Beyond in February, 2022. We have a chance to book our dinner times for all restaurants. Question: Do the complimentary restaurants such as Tuscan, Cosmopolitan and the two other have special steak and lobster nights and how do you find out the night? 

Also, if we book Eden. Are there shows going on during the dinner time? What time? and is it everynight? 

Thank you for your advice.

When we were in Eden in April there was no show in the restaurant area, the upper level of Eden has a great vocalist during the time we were dining and it wasn’t intrusive in the restaurant it was more like background music.

Lobster is served on the 2nd evening Chic Night, which on a 7 day cruise is usually Night 6. The lobster will be available in all 4 dining rooms that night.

Tgecmenus for all 4 have 3 sections.  Everyday Classic items eg, steak, chicken, fish these are the same for each dining room.  Then there is the daily menu, this menu changes daily but is the same on all 4 MDRs.  The  3rd section are special dishes of that restaurant.  These are on thats restaurants menu every day and do not change. 

Edited by jelayne

On 6/21/2022 at 1:17 PM, kayak2 said:

Hello,

Traveling on Beyond in February, 2022. We have a chance to book our dinner times for all restaurants. Question: Do the complimentary restaurants such as Tuscan, Cosmopolitan and the two other have special steak and lobster nights and how do you find out the night? 

Also, if we book Eden. Are there shows going on during the dinner time? What time? and is it everynight? 

Thank you for your advice.

As you get closer to your cruise date, Celebrity will populate the menus on the app for every night at each of the restaurants.  Others can probably tell you when they do that better than I.  The menus for our upcoming cruise were available six weeks before the cruise, and possibly before that because we booked pretty late.  I wouldn't stress about dinner reservations.  Eden is the only one likely to book out before the cruise, and even for that you have months to decide when to eat there, and to book.  The four main dining rooms are generally pretty easy to get into.  Thumbs up for good advance planning!

Some tips...

1)  On Chic night, along with the lobster is beef wellington and you're welcome to ask for both or even two tails

2)  Eden specialty restaurant was the best food/experience I've had at sea outside of Crystal

3)  No reservation, if you're flexible, no problem; talk to the M'D to get on the no-show list with any specialty restaurant and you'll probably get in the same or next day

4)  In the four MDRs, if there's a long wait at one ask the M'D if any other MDRs have a wait (I would have missed some of a show had I waited)

5)  You can order any MDR items from any MDR, for example, you can be at Tuscan and order from the Cosmo menu