First time in suite

We are in a Crown Loft suite on Wonder this summer. We’ve cruised a number of times before but not in a suite. Any helpful tips for making the most of it? Or any interesting things included as a suite guest that might not be obvious?

TIA

We always book suites, the major problem is you will not want anything else after this. There should be a priority line for checkin , then you have suite lounge with free beer, soda and wine all day 11 to 11. Suite happy hour is normally 5 to 8 with unlimited drinks , you also have access to costal kitchen the suite dining room . Suite concierge can help with anything and also book shows. You should get a email from concierge about 5 days before sailing. Pre Covid there was reserved seats for all shows except comedy club , not sure if that has been added back it was not there 6 months ago.

• Like 1

Thanks! I was hoping there would be reserved seating for shows - if there’s not reserved seating then is there any benefit to booking with the concierge rather than directly though the app? Or is it still first come first served?

Also is it possible to ask the concierge in advance about food options in CK? I have 2 veggie kids who hate tomato pasta so hoping they might be able to get something a bit more to their taste like pizza/burgers? Otherwise they’ll have us in the Windjammer all the time!

22 minutes ago, Katiepi said:

Thanks! I was hoping there would be reserved seating for shows - if there’s not reserved seating then is there any benefit to booking with the concierge rather than directly though the app? Or is it still first come first served?

Also is it possible to ask the concierge in advance about food options in CK? I have 2 veggie kids who hate tomato pasta so hoping they might be able to get something a bit more to their taste like pizza/burgers? Otherwise they’ll have us in the Windjammer all the time!

No real advantage to you booking shows via app or concierge doing it. Again I was hoping they return to reserved seats like pre Covid , e-mail from concierge should give you current information. ( I know nothing about children options) , have a great cruise.

1 hour ago, Katiepi said:

you an try before the cruise but I only ask to reserve the time we want dinner each night. Concierge might be a little tied up with other duties. The CK will make any accommodations they can when you come for dinner and will remember for the next night.  

Edited by Tulsacoker

I just looked at the kids menu for CK  it lists for appetizers - chicken noodle soup, fruit salad and vegetable crudites and entrees -  burgers, pizza, chicken fingers, grilled chicken breast and grilled minute steak

8 hours ago, Katiepi said:

We are in a Crown Loft suite on Wonder this summer. We’ve cruised a number of times before but not in a suite. Any helpful tips for making the most of it? Or any interesting things included as a suite guest that might not be obvious?

TIA

Fyi we had this suite and it was great.  Two bathrooms was the best part. Lol

• Like 1

Kids Menus for CK is on the app (scroll down) and may be the same every night.   Also lists grilled cheese........... and I'd think kids could order off the adult menu.  

Two bathrooms sounds wonderful!   Enjoy!