Questions: Booking through Princess website, PVP, FCD, and EZ Air.

chubbypiggy

If I book directly through the Princess website, during the booking process, will I be able to indicate I want to use my FCD as a deposit?

If I book with a PVP, when I want to make a change to my booking (for example, cabin change, price reduction due to a new promotion, etc.) and my PVP didn't respond within a reasonable amount of time, can I call Princess or use Live Chat to request my change?  Or all changes must be requested through my PVP (just like if the booking was made by an outside TA)?

I read on CC that within 60 days of your booking, one can transfer their booking to an outside TA.  Is this allowed only if you did the booking online or through Princess phone sales or also apply if you booked through a PVP?

If later transfer booking and not transfer EZ Air flight booking to an outside TA, will the booked EZ Air flights/prices remain the same, or need to be canceled and rebooked?

Thank you in advance for any input.

I can answer first question when booking online with princess website if you have fcd it will automatically ask you if you want to use it for your deposit.  I'm pretty sure if you use a pvp and cannot get a  hold of that person you can call and talk to someone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

IIf later transfer booking and not transfer EZ Air flight booking to an outside TA, will the booked EZ Air flights/prices remain the same, or need to be canceled and rebooked?

Thank you in advance for any input.

I'm not sure what you are saying here? If you book an EZ Air flight, it is part of your booking, so you can't really move the booking without the EZ Air....?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

If I book directly through the Princess website, during the booking process, will I be able to indicate I want to use my FCD as a deposit?

Maybe. For some unknown reason, when I book online the booking engine doesn't show my FCDs. I have to put a hold and call Princess to finish the booking.

One time I wasn't paying attention and I ended up paying for the whole cruise immediately. That was fun to unravel.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Maybe. For some unknown reason, when I book online the booking engine doesn't show my FCDs. I have to put a hold and call Princess to finish the booking.

One time I wasn't paying attention and I ended up paying for the whole cruise immediately. That was fun to unravel.

I have had both scenarios. It either asks if I want to apply my FCD or it doesn't. If it doesn't ask I have to put the cruise on hold and then contact Princess to apply the FCD. Of course that was only when booking directly with Princess (which I have done about 95% of the time.) If I have my TA make the booking I just let him know to use my FCD.

Thank you all for answering my questions regarding the FCD!

Does anybody know the answer to my other question?

I read on CC that within 60 days of your booking, one can transfer their booking to an outside TA.  Is this allowed only if you did the booking online or through Princess phone sales or also apply if you booked through a PVP?

Thank you.