Mocktails $7

Wine ~ $9 - $12

Beers $7.50

Spirit $10 - $12

Coffee ~ $4 - $5

Coke/Soda $3.50

Btl Water $3

All priced in USD and will have 18% added on top

There should be "some' sort of sale in the next few days for 4th July - it usually starts a couple of days before the 4th.

I see from a previous post that you are sailing ~ mid December?

I always see the best pricing in the black Friday sale at the end of November.

Not sure if that is too close to your sailing to be on sale but would probably be ok.

If there's a price you can live with in the 'likely' upcoming sale you can always purchase and if it is cheaper closer to your sail date you can cancel (with a refund back to your c/card) and repurchase at the cheaper rate.

We have a NZ sailing at the end of November and I purchased our CP items last November for that in the Black Friday sales.  Didn't purchase the DBP but did purchase a Refreshment Pkg for $27.64AUD/day.

We have a TP next April and haven't purchased anything for that as the prices have been way too high the whole time.  I will wait till Black Friday sale for that one and see what the prices are like then.

Gook luck!

I recently sailed on Spectrum out of Singapore.  We only booked it 2 - 3 weeks before sailing.

I purchased the Refreshment Pkg for ~ $40AUD/day thinking that's the price I would have to pay booking so close to sailing.  However, a week before sailing they had the Memorial Day sale and I was able to cancel and repurchase for $27/day which is the same price I got in the Black Friday sales last year for my upcoming cruises.

I did have TP booked for this coming October that I cancelled and changed it to next year.

I did make CP purchases for that cruise last November, I've had them refunded now obviously.

The Refreshment was $27.64AUD/day and although I didn't buy it I noted down that the Deluxe Beverage Pkg was $85.40AUD/day - that included the gratuities.

When booking on the AUS website the grat's are usually included although I've had them included and not included when looking at a TP booking.

It pays to just go thru with a dummy booking of the pkg you're looking at right through to just before confirming and entering c/card details to check that there's no extra amount added on.

Hard to know what the price will be this year for the DBP in Black Friday sale - it's generally accepted that prices have gone up across the board but I will wait till November to book for our cruise next April.

• Like 1

It has changed, Before when you held a planner purchase (such as a deluxe drink package) in cart whilst on sale and did not purchase before sale ended, it would revert back to the non sale price!

Now when you put a purchase in cart when on special it stays at " the discounted" price when the sale ends. In seeing this, I am not "paying" for the purchase until the last minute in case a better price comes along.

We used to have to pay for an item in the planner and watch for the better price, cancel and re-buy. This was a pain as you have to cough up the money up front and wait for the refund.

In saying this, I looked tonight at a cruise we have booked in December. We have the deluxe drink package in our cart at $86 AUD a night that we placed in there when a  buy one get one half price sale was on. At the moment it is at $123 AUD a day.

Edited by SuitesRbest