How to get 5% club and early pay 10% discount

wesport

If you book on line, when you go to pay a deposit or pay in full, the website gives you neither the club discount or the early pay discount. Do you normally have to contact an  agent to get these discounts?

Thats annoying. I recommend using a travel agent as they can typically add perks or beat the online price.  I am looking for a new TA that has good connections with Seabourn, myself, as my last TA has been minimally responsive to my questions and requests recently.

We had the same issue last year. Our TA got the discounts. The early pay discount is not applied until you make the payment, so it appears the balance is higher than it should be. After the TA made the payment, the discount was included. Just a little stressful.

I was going to say the same thing... On the cruise we recently booked for next May, which falls under the "Sail Away Event" promotion, our TA created the booking and got the 5% discount for being a Seabourn Club member, plus a 5% discount for us using a previously-purchased Future Cruise Deposit. And if we pay by August 31, we get an additional 10% off. I've never tried to do this online; I've always worked with a TA. (And the TA gives us some onboard credit and a cash "reward".)