Chefs Table Question

I know this is a weird food quirk, but I don’t like the taste of tomatoes. 

Is it possible to request a substitution for the soup course and if so, how do I go about this? Should I talk to someone on the first night?

It’s a 4 night cruise on Navigator and we’d probably go on the 3rd night. 

I believe they ask about allergies when you book, just tell them no tomatoes. My wife is very allergic to sea food and they make several changes to her chef's table dinner courses.   She also lets the host know when we meet for the early cocktail for chef's table.. 

Chef's Table takes your preferences into account.  Not necessarily just allergies and intolerances.  However, it is dependent upon the chef how they do it.

Example.  @death_star does not like scallops.  One of the dishes was Scallops carpaccio.  They gave him beef Carpaccio instead.  The same one from Chops.

My sister in Law has a whole hosts of allergies.  They worked a menu from scratch because it was that difficult. 

I've seen them accommodate vegan dishes well and times when I had to scratch my head wondering if they even tried.

My gut tells me that smaller ships have better Chef's Table than larger ones.  My best experience was on Grandeur while my worst experience was split either Navigator or Allure.