Chef's Table Oasis Of the Seas?

Hi Everyone

We are going on Oasis 8/5 and I was looking at booking Chefs Table. Is it worth the price? Did you enjoy it? How long was the meal?

We already have the 3 night dinner package booked. I looked at the UDP and the cost now is just crazy even with the July 4th sale pricing.

Also does anyone know what night is lobster night on a 9 night cruise?

Any review will be appreciated! 

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Day 8.

Biker19:  you appear to be a veteran on other questions so ARE YOU SURE IT IS DAY 8?

RCL told me it changes every cruise... once, they they told me Day 2, then they told me Day 4?

Very inconsistent at RCL!

Is there a way to tell as soon as u get onboard (as u cant even register for Specialty Dinners until then).

Thanks in advance and for your answers on other threads as well!

7 minutes ago, Project-College said:

Is there a way to tell as soon as u get onboard (as u cant even register for Specialty Dinners until then).

Yes, both the app (look at the menu) and the MDR staff can confirm. A 9 night sailing has 10 days. Other than the ship sailing on water, nothing is absolute.

Edited by Biker19

32 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, both the app (look at the menu) and the MDR staff can confirm. A 9 night sailing has 10 days. Other than the ship sailing on water, nothing is absolute.

EXCELLENT.  This way we can make intelligent choices right when we get on!  Thanks

Worth it is up to everyone individually.   We’ve done it on oasis, but it has been a few years.  It was a nice dinner although the experience to me is nothing too special.  I’m not sure I would do it again because it is a very long dinner.  Opinions are going to vary quite a bit on this one.  

Thank you everyone! I booked it 🙂

Hubby always wanted to do a wine pairing dinner and this looks good.I booked the 3rd night at sea so I can confirm lobster night onboard before I make my reservations for the 3 night speciality package we also have. 

I was thinking of doing the UDP but the price is crazy for this cruise even with the so called 4th of July sale. Besides we enjoy the main dinning room on RCL for dinners. 

We just did a cruise on NCL Joy and the main dinning was awful. We ended up eating all meals except for that one awful dinner in their speciality restaurants. I guess we are really loyal to royal!