Tee shirt shops in Le Panier section of Marseille France

Travelw

Going to Marseille on a cruise and always purchase a tee from places I visit.  Saw plenty on restaurants and bars but nothing on souvenir shops.  Looking for something with Le Panier on it.

Thanks

Marseille is really not a big tourist town (many think it is a city best avoided) so finding typical tourist shops can be a challenge.  I would think your best bet is to look around in the old port area (where shuttle buses drop cruisers when they go into town).  Whether any T-shirt places have opened since the complete COVID shut down is a question.  You could also just walk the streets of La Panier and perhaps you will get lucky and find a shop.  Just make sure to fully secure your valuables and pay particular attention to your wallet and purses.

Hank

I’m in Marseille right now.  Didn’t notice any tshirt shops in le panier district.  No T-shirt shops per se in Vieux Port.  There is one T-shirt kiosk in the little white huts along the Vieux Port walkway.  It had a nice “Vieux Port” T-shirt that you may like.  Most things lining the street are restaurants.