Amsterdam GVB Ticket

This may not be an appropriate place to post this but I wondered, for those of you who have done multiple days here, if you are able to purchase a 4 day GVB ticket at the airport. I was also considering purchasing one online first and then just redeeming it but not sure if you can do that at the aiport or if you have to travel to a redemption location. I was hoping to buy it online (CAD funds) and then just redeem for the actual passes at the airport when we land. Is this possible? Thank for all replies!

4 hours ago, keeponrolling said:

My plan is to buy the 4 day ticket at the ticket windows at the airport, and purchase the train ticket to Central at the same time. I thought about doing the online thing, but felt this was just as easy.

So you are able to purchase at the airport? Do you know where the window is that you do the purchase by chance?

14 hours ago, Wendylet said:

So you are able to purchase at the airport? Do you know where the window is that you do the purchase by chance?

https://www.gvb.nl/validity-tickets-visitors  complete information. And the desk of Holland Tourist Information where IMO you can buy both tickets:  Arrivals 2 Schiphol Plaza.  Open from 7 AM to 10 PM