Can we go back to the “Explorer’s Lounge’?

Let Me Travel!

Ok…it’s time to go back to the insipid discussions that I chuckle at with every read…let’s restart the “Explorer’s Lounge” board…

I’d love to know what everyone has been doing and what everyone has been drinking…I really am looking forward to knowing about new available drinks…

‘PLEASE! Need fun facts and discussions along with new drink recipes…I’m going to be on V Venus in the next month, so let’s get going! I need to know new cocktails and new topics of discussion….

I am so glad that you enjoy the ambiance of the Virtual Explorer’s Lounge! It never closed so I have just posted to it to pop it back up to the top of the board. Your usual chair is waiting, and I have already placed my order at the bar, so see you in there..😀🥃

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 2:04 PM, Let Me Travel! said:

Ok…it’s time to go back to the insipid discussions that I chuckle at with every read…let’s restart the “Explorer’s Lounge” board…

I’d love to know what everyone has been doing and what everyone has been drinking…I really am looking forward to knowing about new available drinks…

‘PLEASE! Need fun facts and discussions along with new drink recipes…I’m going to be on V Venus in the next month, so let’s get going! I need to know new cocktails and new topics of discussion….

I will be happy to give you a drink recipe you will love. We got it about five years ago and it is our go to cocktail because it is so easy to make. It's called a Paper Plane. Here's how to make it—simplest drink ever. Equal parts rye whiskey, aperol, sweet vermouth and lemon juice. Shake with ice and pour over a big cube of ice. Be careful, it's easy to drink a bunch of them.

Jim

42 minutes ago, DrKoob said:

I will be happy to give you a drink recipe you will love. We got it about five years ago and it is our go to cocktail because it is so easy to make. It's called a Paper Plane. Here's how to make it—simplest drink ever. Equal parts rye whiskey, aperol, sweet vermouth and lemon juice. Shake with ice and pour over a big cube of ice. Be careful, it's easy to drink a bunch of them.

Jim

Dr Koob, please go post this over on the OG Explorer’s Lounge thread.