Ensenada

JGB

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, highloyo said:

A short walk to outside of the port then hail a taxi.

How short of a walk?  We have friends doing a port stop there in November and we live in Rosarito.  We were going to drive down and bring them back to our place for a few hours.  She has mobility issues, limited walking, and I was wondering how close I can get to the ship.  Alternative would be for them to take a shuttle into town and we meet them there.  

If she has mobility issues then I would suggest taking the bus at the port into town. IIRC, I think it’s $4 RT and drops you in the middle of town. The short walk I was referring might be 1/4 of a mile. I just know the next time we dock in Ensenada we will walk vs. the bus. There are a lot street of street vendors we missed outside of the port area. 

On 7/31/2022 at 12:43 PM, highloyo said:

If she has mobility issues then I would suggest taking the bus at the port into town. IIRC, I think it’s $4 RT and drops you in the middle of town. The short walk I was referring might be 1/4 of a mile. I just know the next time we dock in Ensenada we will walk vs. the bus. There are a lot street of street vendors we missed outside of the port area. 

If Celebrity docks at #1 then it looks like an easy walk to the port village where we could pick them up.  If they are at #2 I'm not so sure about the walk to the port village.