URGENT HELP REQUIRED

40 minutes ago, sigsig78 said:

I am due to go on two back to back cruises departing from Corfu.  Is there anyone that has just come back that can advise if they are testing on day 7?

Came back 4 weeks back and was tested on Day 7. but at the moment no testing on Day 7 (yet)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dronnygirl said:

I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood  - so are you saying you suspected you had covid but just carried on as normal then flew home?

Oh oh.

Edited by Brummijam
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2022 at 11:35 AM, GreigAlyson said:

I suspected I had caught Covid at the start of week 2 (confirmed via test on return), but like others on the boat, we just carried on. As long as you clear the embarkation test, you are all good to go.

Unbelievable ! No regard for others who may be more vulnerable !

1 hour ago, nancyneptune said:

Unbelievable ! No regard for others who may be more vulnerable !

Agree entirely.

Current figure’s for England are approximately 1 in 18 people are carrying the virus so we are probably mixing with them every time we go out.🤷‍♂️ So it is almost inevitable that infected people will mingle.

Edited by Brummijam

23 hours ago, Brummijam said:

Agree entirely.

Current figure’s for England are approximately 1 in 18 people are carrying the virus so we are probably mixing with them every time we go out.🤷‍♂️ So it is almost inevitable that infected people will mingle.

Yes numbers are high Brummijam. We still have to be cautious. Wash and sanitise your hands when you can and try to avoid crowded places. Wear a mask if it makes you feel safer. 

I've seen so many people just walk past the hand sanitisers in the shops and people are ignoring them on the ships too  We can't avoid it completely but we can take steps to minimise the risk.