Princess Transfer from Sea-Tac airport to Pier 91 Seattle

Eaglecw

On 7/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, Eaglecw said:

That's all well and good Tom. I'll NEVER! ever take another Princess shuttle from Sea-Tac to Pier 91 again NEVER!! and I'll never recommend to anyone to take the Princess shuttle. The people who work for SES are some of the stupidest people I've ever met.

I'm sorry to read that, Eaglecw, not because you don't plan to ever take another Princess shuttle to pier 91 again, but because you obviously didn't have a good experience this time! I apologize for any problems that any of my fellow employees might have contributed to your bad experience. Personally, I try and do everything I can do to make passengers I interact with have the best possible cruise. I would like to hear what problems you had with your shuttle ride to the pier if you would care to share it/them with me. I don't know if I can provide you with an email address and stay within forum rules or not but you could try and send me the info at my name here at the g mail link if that makes sense to you. I'm not a boss of any type but I can get it to the boss. 

Again, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience and hope it never happens to you again on any other cruise you ever are on. Oh, the company name is SMS not SES. 🙂

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers