Boarding the Harmony?

Reading I am concerned about the chaos when boarding. We will be cruising on the Harmony out of Port Canaveral in September. Those who have cruised on it last month or this month, can you tell me how your boarding went. What about debarkation?

Boarding was super easy.  You showed your Covid Vaccine card, your test results and your boarding pass out front and then again in the terminal for the official check-in.   The longest wait was outside which was only about 10-15 minutes because of the crowd but once inside, we literally almost sailed right through as we had everything already uploaded in the app .  Enjoy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Reading I am concerned about the chaos when boarding. We will be cruising on the Harmony out of Port Canaveral in September. Those who have cruised on it last month or this month, can you tell me how your boarding went. What about debarkation?

We just cruised in May out of PC Canaveral and embarkation and debarkation was easy peasy as it always is out of Port Canaveral. We've cruise out of there many times and have never had issues...

21 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Piece of cake on both for us.  (We had one of the earliest slots for boarding).  There did appear to be longer lines for boarding as the day progressed.

That being said, if interested in boarding early and unable to get appropriate time slot, weigh the risk/reward of getting on vs. having to wait for assigned time.  If it's worth the risk, awesome.  (Our boarding time was never checked).

8 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

Piece of cake on both for us.  (We had one of the earliest slots for boarding).  There did appear to be longer lines for boarding as the day progressed.

That being said, if interested in boarding early and unable to get appropriate time slot, weigh the risk/reward of getting on vs. having to wait for assigned time.  If it's worth the risk, awesome.  (Our boarding time was never checked).

Agreed.

Of all our cruises, assigned boarding times are never checked