Radiance of Seas deck plans

Help.  I have looked at the deck plans for the ROS for a possible cruise in November of this year.  It shows dates in blue that I can pull up plans to see for between now and September of this year.  However starting in September until into next year the dates are in black and will not let me look at deck plans for that time period.  This ship is supposed to be in New Orleans in November, December and January.  Does anyone have any idea what is happening in this situation.  I am concerned about booking a trip to New Orleans to sail and then have RC not really be sailing from there after all.  Also can not seem to see the Grand Suites listed.  TIA for any info/help you can provide.

15 minutes ago, imola said:

Help.  I have looked at the deck plans for the ROS for a possible cruise in November of this year.  It shows dates in blue that I can pull up plans to see for between now and September of this year.  However starting in September until into next year the dates are in black and will not let me look at deck plans for that time period.  This ship is supposed to be in New Orleans in November, December and January.  Does anyone have any idea what is happening in this situation.  I am concerned about booking a trip to New Orleans to sail and then have RC not really be sailing from there after all.  Also can not seem to see the Grand Suites listed.  TIA for any info/help you can provide.

The dates in black is the date range for the map shown.  As you click the blue dates, they change to black.

It looks like the GS are on deck 10

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/radiance-of-the-seas/deck-plans/2148/10

28 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The dates in black is the date range for the map shown.  As you click the blue dates, they change to black.

It looks like the GS are on deck 10

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/radiance-of-the-seas/deck-plans/2148/10

Thank you so much.  I have no idea why I could not seem to see this information.  This trip (if we can go) will be a post health issue trip for each of us so really wanting to go big with a suite.  Decided if we don't the kids will just spend our money on something THEY want when we are gone.  lol  Thanks again for being so helpful and kind.

• Haha 1

We've sailed this class of ship several times in OS, GS & JS. Next up we'll be on Serenade in GS in September and OS in October.

Enjoy Radiance...one of our favorites !!!

• Like 1