Help with Mr Sanchos! :)

Mreking

Three part question:

what website are you/do you use to reserve your day pass for Mr Sanchos, is it this one? 
https://www.mrsanchos.com

second question is how do you normally get there and back, are there specific cabs or transportation I should be looking to use for a particular cost?

third question is how are you paying for anything extra while you are there, with cash (Dollars or pesos) or credit card? 

• 2 weeks later...

You already have answers to the first two, and for the third, we did have some cash with us. Not a ton, but enough to tip in cash. We didn't buy anything else, all we needed was included - drinks & food. We tipped when we got there and when we left.

2 hours ago, kctwinmommy said:

You already have answers to the first two, and for the third, we did have some cash with us. Not a ton, but enough to tip in cash. We didn't buy anything else, all we needed was included - drinks & food. We tipped when we got there and when we left.

I assume you had pre-paid AI. I have never been there but would probably have been like you and tipped in cash at the end. Just curious as to what you tipped for on arrival?

18 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

I assume you had pre-paid AI. I have never been there but would probably have been like you and tipped in cash at the end. Just curious as to what you tipped for on arrival?

Yes, we did the all inclusive pass, there were 5 of us. My husband, teenage son, and I, then another couple. We just like to tip up front at something like this, so our attendant had it and basically didn't feel the need to go crazy trying to "earn" it, if that makes sense. Then we tipped a little extra when we left because he still was so great. I know most people just tip at the end of their day.

• Thanks 1

CAsh is best to use, Credit Card in foriegn countries is iffy to use but if you are use a regular card not a debit card.  You will also need to notify your card holder were it might be used before going or it might get declined.

The Ump