Where can we buy tequila near the International Pier in Cozumel?

islandwoman

Where can we buy tequila in liter bottles at a good price at or near the International Pier in Cozumel?  We've usually shopped at Dufry, but there doesn't seem to be a shop within walking distance of the International Pier where we will be docking. 

35 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Where can we buy tequila in liter bottles at a good price at or near the International Pier in Cozumel?  We've usually shopped at Dufry, but there doesn't seem to be a shop within walking distance of the International Pier where we will be docking. 

There is certainly duty free at International, whether it is the best or cheapest I have no idea.

5 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

There is certainly duty free at International, whether it is the best or cheapest I have no idea.

Thank you.

Can you give me any details about its name or location or whether it sells tequila?

38 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Thank you.

Can you give me any details about its name or location or whether it sells tequila?

https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/dfass-awarded-duty-free-contract-for-cozumel-cruise-terminal/

it is very prominent within the port terminal. Sometimes you have no alternative but to go through it when retuning go the ship depending on which way they route you.

• Thanks 1