Prices for after April 2007 ? Anyone know when they come out?

Jimbo

I think you'll see some real :) surprizes, people just want to go elsewhere with DCL. Whatever they offer that's different, be prepared to book fast. I think the Wonder is going to do some big milage runs starting around May 07. They can't really do anything with the Magic, because that's hooked up with land sea packages........San Fran to Alaska/ or Hawaii????? Should know real soon! Metrowon

I read an announcement for I think it was Disneyland Paris that said the Magic will be in Europe this summer so even if DCL isn't confirming on the U.S. side of it yet, I am comfortable with the rumors....

Summer 2007 for the Magic will go on sail on the 4th of April. If you faxed inventory control and they confirmed your request, they should be contacting you on the 28th of March. On Sale dates for th general public with be on April 4th. The dates will sell out fast, so it is in your best interest to contact an authorized TA to take your name and info and on the 4th, they will start booking for you. It is pretty much decided it will be the Mediterean, so the prices will be high. Probably around 2,500 for a Cat 9.

Go over to the other DCL board for lots of info regarding this.

I am not sure if I can post the website, so PM me for the link.

Jennifer

Archived