How to Opt Out of Regent Brochures/Mailings?...

rkaratsu

11 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

Good morning - it is something we are working on, as we consolidate a few systems here, but given all the moving pieces involved, it will probably be mid-2023 before the ability to "opt down" in frequency becomes a reality. 

Well, I for one am glad it's in the works.  I didn't want to opt out completely but I hated the idea of tossing all but the annual catalog.  I know this will make a lot of people happy.  Thanks for the quick reply!!

Edited by UUNetBill
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, charltonkerry said:

Golly, My wife gets the majority sent to her through the post (well they got that correct she is the boss). I tend to the emails.

In our household my wife is in charge of operations, I am in charge of finance. 😊

• Haha 2

I really like to get the Regent mail ads. Once, back in 2017, we got one advertising a cruise from Tahiti, around the Society Islands, then to Easter Island, then to Lima Peru. The price was reasonable so we booked it and took it. Perhaps the best cruise we have ever taken. Thus, I always look at Regents mail ads. You never know what you might find.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 2:46 PM, rkaratsu said:

I must receieve at least two to three mailings from Regent every week (and TBH, don't even look at most).  How can I opt out of receiving them?  I looked on the web site, logged into my account and tried calling Regent all to no avail.  

TIA.

RK

@rkaratsu please email me at jteegen@rssc.com with your name and seven seas society number and I will opt you out of our mailing list. Thank you! 

Jennefer Teegen | Director of Guest Experience and Loyalty
P: +1 954.940.7217 

jteegen@rssc.com| www.rssc.com

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

7300 Corporate Drive, Miami  FL 33126

AN UNRIVALED EXPERIENCE™

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1