Apple AirTag

LoveBora

With the turmoil in air travel these days, a lot of you have inquired about using Apple AirTags. I have not used mine yet, but here is a whole thread from the Celebrity board on them. I hope I have properly linked the thread.

• Thanks 1

I used air tags on my bags sent via luggage forward for the grand Arctic adventure in June on the Navigator. I followed my bags to a storage facility in Brooklyn and then transferred to the ship. It was great peace of mind knowing where my luggage was. Worked very well. 

I use luggage forward every trip when I depart and take my bags going home. Apple air tags inside 

I have been in Provence for 2 weeks leaving Sunday. I am flying through heathrow. Not willing to risk never seeing luggage again

i just contacted luggage and they are picking up my bags and getting them home for me. Last minute. Great service

if you are going on a cruise where not having luggage in time would be a disaster air tags will not be enough. I suggest shipping luggage for arrival at hotel a full 2 weeks before you arrive. Hotels are happy to hold luggage. On this trip my luggage was held up in marseille customs for 5 days.  European travel is beyond unpredictable

i will add. I left marseille hotel before luggage arrived. Luggage forward responsible for getting it to me at next stop, Gordes. 

Edited by bitob