Does MSC accept certificate of recovery in lieu of negative test like Carnival and Norwegian?

croix153

I am still waiting on the lab results for the PCR tests my kids had to take and I'm starting to get worried that I wont' get the results on time 😞

However, both of my kids had covid about 8 weeks ago, which means they are "recovered".  I know that Carnival will accept a positive test result taken more than two weeks before sailing date and that waives any other testing requirements.  NCL has a similar policy, except with them I think you need a positive test from >2 weeks prior and a doctor's note.

Does MSC have something similar?  That would be a lifesaver if I don't get my results back on time.

Currently MSC does accept Proof of Recovery documentation for Mediterranean and Northern Europe sailings.  It's best to check with your MSC website which will have protocol and requirement details pertaining to each specific destination.  MSC has not finalized requirements for some destinations and all are subject to change.

Example USA site:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/health-and-safety-measures